Friday 19 March 2010

I've finished and used the buttons (well 1 of them ;)

Anyone who knows me will recognise the power of the blog - I am not one to finish things as a rule. So this week I not only made some buttons but I finished them (sanded and buffed - they came up pretty good) and then made a brooch using one. Here it is

 Felt flower brooch with polymer clay button

I am thinking about making a blog about the rest of my life as this one seems to be a very good motivator (I don't want to bore you all with the state of my house or why I can't get out of bed in the morning...)

My daughter who will be 4 next week is sat on one leg whilst I write this. She just said, "I want to make one of those!" So off to get the felt out again!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I am making some bags for gifts and something like this would be beautiful pinned to the outside. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brooch...the felt adds a nice touch and all the colors match beautifully...well done!

    ReplyDelete